Vacancy: Freelance Video Producer
Call for offers
We are looking for a production team or a producer to work with the Israel Office of the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung on a pilot of a small series of short explainer videos (estimated length 5-10 minutes) starting June 1st 2018 until Decmber 31st 2018 – and if successful eventually prolonged until December 31st 2020.
The thematic decisions and content will be developed in coordination and cooperation with the Israel Office of the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung.
The work will contain all technical aspects of producing ready-to-publish video-clips.
- Experience in planning and producing videos
- Experience in video editing
- Experience in post-production
- Experience in web publishing
- Mother-tongue level of German and English
- In-depth knowledge of Israel’s progressive and leftwing discourses, groups/actors, history
If you fulfill all these requirements and are interested in working with us, please send a price offer including the following documents in English until June 1, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Video Production):
- Curriculum Vitae
- Examples of relevant work